Δευτέρα 20 Μαΐου 2013

Photo A Day - April






Day 1 : Play  in the class


2. Blue door and windows... in Folegandros





Day 3: Something begging with A.... Apple!



Day 4: This happened today... Have my leg broken



Day 5: Something good ... Handmade lemonade




Day 6: Air.... 

'

Day 7: Dreamy...  my dreamy house



Day 8: on my plate.... greek salad..



Day 9: tiny.... a ladybug


Day 10: A place... Μικρολίμανο



Day 11: Details... of a sea urchin




Day 12: In the middle.... of the street there is a goat



Day 13: The view from my bed...



Day 14: Water

Day 15: Alone...by the sea



Day 16: My favourite colour ...red



Day 17: Busy... for my work




 Day 18: Hello.. welcome sign in my house




Day 19: Buttons... A jar of them




Day 20: On my mind... run away to other places



Day 21: Fire


Day 22: Blurry ...Nafplio


Day 23: Time


Day 24: Today I saw....my grandma



Day 25. Life is.... beautifull....when you have good friends..



Day 26: Childhood... 




Day 27: Earth.. 





Day 28: My Sunday.... in the morning with friends at Cap Cap




Day 29: I wore this today.... My favouite caribbean earing




Day 30: Glasses



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου